Location: MURRIETA, California
Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital in Wildomar, California, is a licensed 122-bed facility accredited by the Joint Commission. It is Southwest Riverside County's only designated Trauma Center and a county-designated Paramedic Base Station. The hospital performs more than 4,000 surgeries a year, and has an average of 4,000 Emergency Department visits per month. The hospital features a Bariatric Weight-Loss Surgery Center of Excellence and the region's only Total Joint Center.
Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital in Murrieta, California, is a 120 bed acute-care hospital with the region's only Pediatric Emergency Services team (for children 14 and under) provided by board certified Rady Children's emergency medicine physicians. Rancho Springs Hospital also provides the area's only OB/Emergency Department program, which gives expectant mothers 24/7 on-site access to OB/GYN physician coverage. The Childbirth Center at Rancho Springs Hospital is the largest in the region and features spacious family-friendly private suites. Rancho's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is operated by Rady Children's.
Visit us online at: www.swhealthcaresystem.com
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance, growing since its inception into a Fortune 500 corporation. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees. Through its subsidiaries, UHS operates 28 acute care hospitals, 335 behavioral health facilities, 40 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points in 39 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449. Qualifications
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Operation of dish machine and hand washing sinks.
- Ability to operate food service equipment including, but not limited to, cooking equipment, cash register, food thermometer.
- Ability to operate and use the telephone and paging system.
- Additional equipment as needed pertaining to job specifics: computer, fax machine, calculator, copy machine, IDEA Terminal, keyboard, HP LaserJet printer.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Previous kitchen experience in an acute care facility beneficial, but will provide training on the job.
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Maintains certification in Food Service Sanitation by the Department of Health.
- Works in a clean, well-lighted, well-ventilated work environment.
- Subject to irregular hours.