You are required to upload resume, license/certifications with your application.
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 11 Salt Creek Ln, Hinsdale, 60521
The role you’ll contribute:
• Oversee clinic-based procedure operations
• Schedule patients for clinic-based procedures
• Capture patient information, demographics, and account information as needed
• Register patient and perform benefit eligibility verification applicable for patient’s visit
• Complete authorization and pre-certification related to patient procedure
• Serve as liaison with insurance companies to submit appropriate and accurate information needed for determination of approval
• Relay instruction and prep needed for procedures to patients
• Coordinate equipment and medications needed for procedures
• Follow-up with patients after procedures to gather satisfaction and status after procedure
• Act as a liaison with vendors to ensure equipment and vendor are onsite when needed
• Oversee training needed for procedures
• Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of all equipment
• Assist in patient procedures
• Oversee timely billing of procedures
• Order and maintain supplies for department within budget guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Proficient with Microsoft office.
Demonstrate interpersonal skills by effectively communicating with all levels of management and outside vendors and medical office staff.
Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Ability and willingness to multitask.
Ability to hand data that is sensitive or confidential in nature.
Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
Display professional interactions with all levels of internal and external customers.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
high school graduate.
minimum of 2 years office experience.
proficient in computer and typing skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Associates or bachelor’s degree
Medical office scheduling and authorization experience
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
The Executive Office of the Network for Social Work Management is housed at Special Service for Groups in Los Angeles, California, USA. Please contact us with any questions or for more information about the Network.
905 E. 8th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021