YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Nights; 7p – 7:30a, w/rotating weekends and holidays
Location: AdventHealth GlenOaks
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides basic and advanced life support treatment, care and evaluation of patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Identifies, intervenes, and stabilizes the ill or injured patient under the direction and in collaboration with a physician and/or Registered Nurse.
Initiates and implements interventions based on transport team protocols. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition and treatment, as appropriate.
Provides population specific education to the patient and family about the patient's illness and therapeutic interventions.
Inspects, maintains and cares for equipment to ensure safety of the transport team, patients and public.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
One or more of the following:
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Paramedic credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV).
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.
The Executive Office of the Network for Social Work Management is housed at Special Service for Groups in Los Angeles, California, USA. Please contact us with any questions or for more information about the Network.
905 E. 8th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90021