San Antonio, Texas
Fort Harrison, Montana
Daytona Beach, Florida
Durham, North Carolina
Clarksburg, West Virginia
Albany, New York
Saint Louis, Missouri
Creve Coeur, Missouri
Buffalo, New York
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.