The Clinical Director, a newly created position reporting directly to the Executive Director, will serve as the agency's Head of Service and will be responsible for the overall clinical functioning of the Short Term Residential Treatment Program ( STRTP), including overseeing all specialty mental health programming at the STRTP and monitoring the quality of mental health services provided to ensure that each youth is receiving the services they need to reach their goals.
The Clinical Director will work as the primary care clinical supervisor and, as such, will be responsible for:
* All behavioral health functions to ensure that treatment quality and continuity is maintained for clients and families.
* Assessment of clients' mental health needs
* Supervising the activities and staff that provide individual, group and family therapy, and
* Monitoring clients with mental illness and/or receiving medications
Ideal Candidate will be a licenses experience professional who has:
* Master's Degree
* Licensure with California BBS
* Experience providing services to adolescents, foster youth, and/or youth involved in children's services or juvenile system and their families
* Medi-Cal Experience
* California Department of Justice and FBI fingerprint clearance.
Additional Salary Information: Comprehensive benefit package as well.
Internal Number: CA1
About Mary's Path
DCM Associates is a nationally recognized executive search firm for nonprofit leadership positions and board and leadership performance coaching.