Join an organization whose mission is "To Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ"
Opportunities for career growth within an organization recognized locally and nationally as a healthcare leader
No state income tax
Full Time, Days, fixed hours/points per day.
Registered Nurse that manages the home care patient from admission to discharge. Communicates with physician in developing plan of care, coordinates all services received.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Initiates, schedules/supervises, and coordinates care of assigned patients. Is responsible for continuous review of all aspects of every patient on their caseload including: appropriate utilization of services, ensuring continued skilled need, monitoring of homebound status, review of documentation in the medical record, maintenance of interdisciplinary communication, and discharge planning.
· Initial assessment of patient in their home according to agency policies and procedures including OASIS and follows State and Federal requirements.
· Manages episodes of assigned patients as evidenced by favorable patient outcomes. Addresses all nursing diagnoses identified in the Plan of Care.
· Ongoing evaluation and education of client in holistic manner. Reassess the patient within 48 hours following a change in patient condition or discharge from a 24 hour or longer hospital stay.
· Establishes and updates Plan of Care every 60 days or more frequently if needed. Develops Plan of Care to reflect current needs at time of recertification to include all disciplines
· Is responsible for participating and completion of monthly and admission case conferences. Maintains communication with physician and interdisciplinary team when additional patient needs are identified.
· Assures physician orders for care meet regulatory requirements.
· Supervision of LPNâ€™s and Home Health Aides team members with a home visit every two weeks.
· Provides accurate, current documentation according to agency /regulatory policy and procedures within 24 hrs.
· Maintains proficiency in clinical assessment skills.
· Meets productivity target consistently.
· Participates in Performance Improvement studies as required.
· Participates in student nurse and new employee development.
· Able to function as RN Clinical Supervisor as needed.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.