Beacon Care Services is excited to hire a part time Independently Licensed Clinician (part time) to provide direct client counseling in a unique health care setting. Beacon Care Services is a group outpatient practice providing services to a wide array of mental health and behavioral health needs. The positions will be based out of Dallas, Georgia and Calhoun, Georgia. This unique opportunity offers the chance to build a diverse client base through the connection to other service providers within the retail clinic. The clinician will provide assessments, referrals, triage, treatment, and make referrals as appropriate.
This is an excellent opportunity for career growth; it is the first program in a new venture that has the extreme potential for collaboration and integration Applicants must be comfortable working within a diverse cultural and interdisciplinary environment where a balance of autonomy and team-work is important.
· Formulate independent psychosocial diagnosis
· Partner with clients to develop person-centered treatment plans
· Provide brief behavioral interventions using outcomes and evidence-based techniques such as solution focused treatment, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, motivational interviewing, or other treatments as appropriate
· Coordinate with other clinicians, psychologists within Beacon Care Services, the primary care clinic and with other service providers to support a holistic and integrated approach to care.
· Systematically track treatment response and monitors clients (in person or virtually) for progress towards treatment goals and objectives.
· Support psychotropic medication management as prescribed by medical providers, focusing on treatment adherence monitoring, side effects, and effectiveness of treatment
· Working knowledge of differential diagnosis of common mental health and/or substance abuse disorders, when appropriate
· Working knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial treatments and brief behavioral interventions for common mental health disorders, when appropriate (e.g., motivational interviewing, problem-solving treatment, behavioral activation)
· Extensive knowledge of community resources/services
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team setting
· Basic knowledge of psychopharmacology for common mental health disorders that is within appropriate scope of practice
· Strong orientation to a person-centered experience of care and integrated and collaborative care models
· Knowledge and experience using management information systems, including EMR, word processing, and spreadsheet applications (Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred)
Taleo Business Edition ~ Premium
Education: Master’s Degree in a behavioral health-related field and licensure as health professional is required.
Required Licensures: Current, valid and unrestricted license in a State or territory of the United States in a mental health field Ph.D,, Psy.D. or LCSW is required
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in a behavioral health setting/managed care experience. Outpatient care with brief solution focused training strongly preferred. Experience in chronic disease management and health promotion preferred. Experience treating children and adolescents preferred
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Internal Number: 56582
About Beacon Care Services
Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.We offer access to a broad network of behavioral health providers and facilities, encompassing all levels of specialty mental health and addiction services so members can receive the right care at the right intensity and at the right time.