This position is a critical part of our Outpatient care team. You will have responsibility for transporting patients in our 15 passenger van to and from our Intensive Outpatient Program, Monday through Friday.
VAN DRIVER Requirements
1. Provide transportation for patients to and from the facility.
2. Report all van maintenance problems to the Outpatient Manager and follow-up with van maintenance as indicated.
3. Communicate and consult with the Outpatient Manager and other staff members regarding patient care issues and information.
4. Maintain a clean environment for patients at all times.
5. Demonstrate responsibility and sound judgment regarding patient safety.
6. Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard policies and procedures.
7. Attend all mandatory facility in-services and staff development activities as scheduled.
8. Adhere to facility standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
9. Maintain confidentiality of facility employees and patient information.